[Debconf-discuss] Ordering Debian Tartan Products

Hi,

I should have got round to this before people started leaving DebConf,
but in fact it doesn't make a vast amount of difference as I don't
actually have any spare stock with me, but there is around 20 yards
spare from the most recent batch that was woven.

If you would like a kilt or a tie or some other item (you can get the
cloth to make stuff yourself, and they make skirts, shorts and other
things), please add yourself to the bottom of the relevant table on the
wiki, and I'll sort out the details in the next week or two:

   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/Tartan#Second_Order

please also email me to tell me that you've done so.

More details about pricing, and the story behind Debian Tartan can also
be found on that wiki page.

I do still have one of the Ties (it's sold already) available for
examination, so if you're still at debconf, track me down and we'll make
some more in the next month once I know numbers.

Cheers, Phil.