[Debconf-discuss] Setting up APs in the dorms...

Something I wanted to share and get advice about:

In the room I share with Jean-Baptiste, we did set up a small AP for
our own use so that we don't have Ethernet cables flowing around the
room.

I initially set it as "bubulle" for ESSID and a private WPA2 pwd.

Yesterday, I changed this to "debconf" and the password that's used in
hacklabs.

Would you guys see this as a problem or more an option offerred to our
neighbours to use this facility for their own use? I'm inclined to
think the latter, but I may have skipped some possible concerns.

If that seems OK, I think that encouraging the same would help
"covering" the dorms and help people there to get their connection
setup.