Re: [Debconf-discuss] Virtualization?

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> > virtualization and where we see it heading in Debian.  Is anyone
> > knowledgeable about these things here, and willing to share?
> I propozed a Virtualization BoF but it was rejected from the official
> schedule partly due to the lack of a Debian focus in my proposal.  I
> wouldn't mind scheduling an ad-hoc Virtualization session.
I would be interested too.  I have only limited experience with
virtualization (vserver, qemu and VirtualBox [1]), so would be glad if
someone (or end-product of BoF would be) comes up with a good summary

[1] http://neuro.debian.net/vm.html
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences