Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: maps link for morning run on Aug 1st

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 03:35:47PM -0400, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> For tomorrow's morning run, I propose going through Riverside Park
> down along the Hudson River, via the "Hudson Greenway". That involves
> going through 114th St west for two blocks, then follow Riverside Park
> and cross Henry Hudson Pkwy when possible to reach the Hudson
> Greenway.
>
> Then follow it down as long as we want..:-)

FYI, there were 4 people this morning, and we run ~6.6KM in total, down
to a harbour and back.

Google maps link:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110149481690980898742.00048cc6bb5a34014110b&z=14

regards,