[Debconf-discuss] spare gsm phone

Hi,

so it seems that my mobile phone didnt survive swimming in Delaware River...
does by chance anyone has a spare gsm phone to lent to me?

As I'll need to get a new one anyone I might also buy one here, but then I
dont want to think about the options I have at the moment, thats why I ask to
borrow one. But if you know about either a very cheap one or one that runs
Debian well, I guess I'd be happy to know too :-)

cheers,
	Holger