Re: [Debconf-discuss] Arrival "coordination"

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 08:11:52PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> For this to happen, filling in
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/TravelCoordination helps
> knowing who is arriving through the same airport/station/submarine

Speaking of which, I just arrived via JFK and basically followed the
instructions on the Wiki via AirTrain to Howard Beach and then via
train A (8 Av Express) towards Manhatten.

I tried to switch to train 1 (red circle with white 1) at 34st Penn, but
wasn't able to find the transfer gates. Only option seemed to leave Penn
towards 7st Ave. I'm not sure if this would mean paying twice.

However, I didn't leave Penn but got back to train A and moved two
stations further to the north. At 59st Columbia Circle, switching to
train 1 was feasable without exiting to the street.

Perhaps one of the locals could clarify the instructions on the wiki, so
that others arriving via JFK either find the right transfer gates or
also change at 59st.

Just my €0.02

--
mail: adi@thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP/GPG: key via keyserver

Once you're done, blog your changeset, twitter your blog post, then post the
twitter status as a Facebook link and ping me on IM to let me know.