Re: [Debconf-discuss] spare gsm phone

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:00:47 -0400, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so it seems that my mobile phone didnt survive swimming in Delaware River...
> does by chance anyone has a spare gsm phone to lent to me?
>
> As I'll need to get a new one anyone I might also buy one here, but then I
> dont want to think about the options I have at the moment, thats why I ask to
> borrow one. But if you know about either a very cheap one or one that runs
> Debian well, I guess I'd be happy to know too :-)

I have a sony erricson.  Sorry for the delay, I'm not really keeping up
with mail.  I need to get the numbers off it, which is the only reason I
have it here (having switched to an n900)

It's quite annoying BTW, but it is a phone, and you're welcome to it once
I've confirmed that the names (which seem to be in some bogus attempt at
utf16) really are saved on my laptop.

If you want me, bother me about it tomorrow, and I'll check the name
thing, and then you can have the phone permanently.

Cheers, Phil.