Re: [Debconf-discuss] group meals?

micah anderson <micah@riseup.net> writes:

> It depends on what 'in time' for you means. Likely yes, but you would
> need to be more specific about what Day 1 is (Debcamp? Debconf? A date
> would help) and what time you are thinking about.

Sure; sorry if I was unclear.  My concern was that if breakfast would
normally be provided but require first visiting the front desk to sign
in and obtain credentials, I might not have time to do so on the morning
of August 1 (Debconf Day 1) and still make it to the first talk.

If (per Blars) we're on our own for breakfast anyway, I don't so much
care when the front desk opens that day.

Thanks!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu