Re: [Debconf-discuss] group meals?

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:58:47AM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> - Will there be any provision for occasional guests?

Yes, though the meals are not inexpensive.

> - Will there be any meals (banquets?) I should make a point of attending?

Currently nothing is planned.  We may reassess this next week, though
budget and logistical issues detract from the viability of a "formal dinner".

> - Will any dinners be late in the evening, or will they all occur fairly
>   shortly after the afternoon sessions wrap up?  (On a related note, is
>   schedule slippage likely to be a concern?)

Weekdays, the dinner window will be from 5pm to 7pm.

> - Will menus be available in advance?

I believe we will have this information available and will thus be able
to publish it when we do.