Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: how about participate to a local 5K race during DebConf?

Quoting Pablo Duboue (pablo.duboue@gmail.com):

> I have attended a cross-country race at Cortland Park and I can vouch
> they are a lot of fun... but it is *cross-country* (the "XC" bit)
> racing. It doesn't get canceled by rain and it can be quite different
> than your usual street running jog. Those sneakers will take a day or
> two to dry before using 'em again at DebConf! ;-)

Hmm, yeah, that's right, I should have mentioned that. As most of my
own runs are trails, I tend to not pay attention to these
"details". Also, probably because I suspect that Vortland Park is
probably not such a wild place that one could come back covered with
mud and scratched  everywhere after crossing bushes...:-)

So, well, I expect some running outside asphalt...which is indeed
generally better for those who have damaged knees...:)