Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: how about participate to a local 5K race during DebConf?

Excerpts from Christian PERRIER's message of Don Jul 15 18:51:19 +0200 2010:
> So, in case some folks are interested, just followup to this mail. If
> there's enough interest, I can for sure setup a wiki page on
> wiki.debconf.org to coordinate things (though, there isn't much to
> coordinate except setting a meeting point and form a group to go
> through The Wild New York City Subway to A Wild Park In The Wild
> Bronx).

I'm interested. Do we have to preregister for the run or can we just
register on site?

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.