Re: [Debconf-discuss] possible smart card group buy?

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:34:12 -0400, micah anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
> If people are looking into getting the OpenPGP smartcard (v2), you might
> want to also look at the Cryptostick[0] which is an opensource project
> that has all the features of the OpenPGPv2 card and more.

They do look nice (personally I already have a couple of readers, so I'm
more interested in sticking with that form factor).  Kernel-concepts
lists them at 49EUR; I didn't see a volume discount, but maybe somebody
with better German can suss that out.