Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling from Montréal to NY f or DebCamp10, July?26th

Jimmy Kaplowitz writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling from Montréal to NY f or DebCamp10,	July?26th"):
> I have no idea how reliable Amtrak's wifi is where they do offer it, but
> overall I'm guessing it's more reliable since the whole operation is less
> minimal. [...]

I don't have any information about this, since I usually use long
train journeys to do programming (or sleeping or staring out of the
window) rather than general spodding, and I arrange to have all the
materials I need on my hard disk.

Ian.