Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling from Montréal to NY f or DebCamp10, July 26th

Luca Capello writes ("[Debconf-discuss] Travelling from Montréal to NY f or DebCamp10, July 26th"):
> I do not have any specific plan yet and I am considering any travelling
> option (car, bus, train, flight).  Thus, if someone is interested and
> would like to share the journey, feel free to contact me!

I'm afraid I won't be at Debconf, but:

I can recommend the Acela train from New York to Boston.  It's not
quite what a European would expect from a high speed train, but it's
well-appointed and comfortable.  It was reasonably fast and punctual
and a lot more pleasant and less hassle than flying would have been.
I travelled first class for a reasonable fare.  Book early for cheaper
tickets.

Ian.