[Debconf-discuss] Travelling from Montréal to NY for DebCamp10, July 26th

Hi there!

After having finally decided to attend DebConf10, I have planned to
arrived in NY for DebCamp on July 26th from Montréal (Canada), since I
am taking the opportunity to visit other friends of mine there.

I do not have any specific plan yet and I am considering any travelling
option (car, bus, train, flight).  Thus, if someone is interested and
would like to share the journey, feel free to contact me!

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca