Re: [Debconf-discuss] Update your info in penta if you asked for sponsorship

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 09:45:56AM -0400, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> Hi Holger, Hector,
>
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 08:18:19PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Samstag, 25. April 2009, Hector Colina wrote:
> > > I have a question... I'm asked about sponsorship but only for food and
> > > room... ¿Do I need to fill it?
> >
> > Yes, please. Depending how long you attend this will still cost between 200
> > and 500 EUR and we want to make sure we spend this money wisely for Debian.
>
> Holger, are you sure the email has been sent to people who asked only for room
> and food? I know one person who apparently has not received it. I feel that
> only people with "amount I'm not unable to fund myself" > 0 have got this.

Mail was only set for the people who asked for *travel* sponsorship. For the
rest of the people it can be asked when they reconfirm.
I do not see this field as compulsory, but I do not see why it should be
impossible to fill.

Ana