Re: [Debconf-discuss] How much will cost Room and Food for DebCamp09 and Debconf09

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 04:22:16PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> On Donnerstag, 23. April 2009, Jose Calhariz wrote:
> > How much should I expect to pay for food and a room in the Debian
> > dormitories, during DebCamp and DebConf09?  I would like to sleep and
> > eat in the same place the other attendees but I prefer a single room.
>
> around 300e per week, we don't know the exact details yet.
>
> > I would like to know If have already enough savings to be present
> > the two weeks or I need to get more money.  I have applied for
> > sponsorship but I expect to be ranked very low.  I live very near, Lisbon
> > 300Km, so I don't need sponsorship for the travel.
>
> When did you apply? We aim to provide food and accomodation sponsorship for
> all "qualified" Debian contributors, who have applied before the deadline.
>
> And with two packages in the archive I'd say you certainly qualify
> ;-)

I have applied before the deadline.  Thank you about the information.
Now believe, one way or another, I can be present on DebConf09.

> regards,
> 	Holger

      José Calhariz

	E comum perder-se o bom por querer-se o melhor.
		--  William Shakespeare