Re: [Debconf-discuss] How much will cost Room and Food for DebCamp09 and Debconf09

Hi Jose,

On Donnerstag, 23. April 2009, Jose Calhariz wrote:
> How much should I expect to pay for food and a room in the Debian
> dormitories, during DebCamp and DebConf09?  I would like to sleep and
> eat in the same place the other attendees but I prefer a single room.

around 300e per week, we don't know the exact details yet.

> I would like to know If have already enough savings to be present
> the two weeks or I need to get more money.  I have applied for
> sponsorship but I expect to be ranked very low.  I live very near, Lisbon
> 300Km, so I don't need sponsorship for the travel.

When did you apply? We aim to provide food and accomodation sponsorship for
all "qualified" Debian contributors, who have applied before the deadline.

And with two packages in the archive I'd say you certainly qualify ;-)

regards,
	Holger