Re: [Debconf-discuss] How much is the regular room?

Le jeudi 16 avril 2009 à 15:19 -0400, Michael Schultheiss a écrit :
> Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I assume these rooms are dormitories or some other kind of shared
> > accomodation ?  Rather than individual rooms.
>
> Yes, I believe so.
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Extremadura#Accomodation mentions "hall of
> residence" which I assume is synonymous with dormitory.

No, I think Ian was using the en_GB meaning of dormitory referring to a
room (rather than a building) with a large number of beds, so the
question isn't about the standard/type of accommodation but about how
many people will share each room.

--
Moray