Re: [Debconf-discuss] How much is the regular room?

Hi Hector,
So I suppose I have missundesrtood something when talking with martin
about this , so ok I will look for a room myself but then what's the
difference in select "regular room" or "I will arrange my own
accommodation" option?
No ranting just  want to it right :)
Best Regards

--