Re: [Debconf-discuss] How much is the regular room?

Patrick Büker wrote:
> Hector Oron wrote:
> > Regular room is a sponsored room (Debian pays) and if you arrange
> > your accomodation (you/your company pay(s)).
> >

> Hi,
> so I also made a mistake or didn't find the right options?
> I've chosen the Professional category in order to pay for room and food.
> I don't want travel sponsorship.
> Wasn't it meant that way? If not then I would't want to pay the 300Euros
> and instead book a hotel myself.

The Professional and Corporate categories allow attendees to pay for the
cost of their room and food.  The rooms will be in the same facilities as
the sponsored rooms.  Booking your own accommodation is also an option
but you would then miss out on the social benefits of staying where the
majority of attendees are staying.  The Professional and Corporate
attendee fees also help finance DebConf at a lower cost than the typical
sponsorship tiers.

--
Michael Schultheiss