[Debconf-discuss] Ideas for money BoF

(I'm writing this from Chamartin station; thanks to Lucas for the tip
about the wifi.)

Obviously I can't attend the money BoF, but from a conversation on the
train, there were a couple of ideas:

      * I seem to recall GNOME has a big trunk of stuff to set up stands
        at conferences and exhibitions; it gets shipped around to
        wherever the next interesting event is, and then local
        volunteers set it up and present to visitors.  Do we have a
        similar thing in Debian?
      * While being mindful of the reaction to Dunc Tank, one thought
        which had occurred to me was that employing people with skills
        different to the majority of developers could be beneficial.
        I'm thinking particularly of developing artwork and so on.

Cue the Flammenkrieg...

I really enjoyed DebConf, and I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to more of
you.  See you soon!

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>