Re: [Debconf-discuss] Ideas for money BoF

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Tim Retout<tim@retout.co.uk> wrote:
> Obviously I can't attend the money BoF, but from a conversation on the
> train, there were a couple of ideas:
>      * While being mindful of the reaction to Dunc Tank, one thought
>        which had occurred to me was that employing people with skills
>        different to the majority of developers could be beneficial.
>        I'm thinking particularly of developing artwork and so on.
> Cue the Flammenkrieg...

I guess 'and so on' should include the consideration of commissioning
the font developer that karora mentioned to develop a Debian font for
the logo and other useful use under a DFSG free font license.
Initially the letters dDebiıanconf covers Debian and Debconf.

Someone capable doing it for free or as part of an academic project
would be preferable but I don't know if that is possible.

Regards,
Daniel