Re: [Debconf-discuss] no video coverage during nights

Hello,

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 11:55 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:30:12AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:31:23AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> >> And yes, next year I want a flag for each event "(not) to be
> >> videoed".
> >
> >This would be a really reasonable extension for Penta.  If there would
> >only be some documentation how to report Penta bugs ...
>
> ...or for some alternative tool.  Ana mentioned Penta being too complex
> and too buggy and proposed to switch (albeit that noone responded...)

<me>
Despite the fact that the tool may have some bugs (I don't use it enough
to discuss that).
I am really impressed with the feature coverage of Penta. Not having it
would cause an important extra workload for the teams, IMHO (i.e
collecting data, processing and publishing information, etc).
</me>

BTW, Kudos to the teams involved in DC.

Franklin