Re: [Debconf-discuss] no video coverage during nights

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 03:44:46PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> someone helpfully (NOT) scheduled talks today during dinner time in the upper
> and lower talk room. Stuff happening there after 21oo will not be covered.

I think it is pretty clear for everybody that talks scheduled outside the
"official" schedule and not in the upper/lower talk won't be recorded.

The schedule is not done only for video purposes, also it is good for people
knowing what events are going on and for eserving rooms for these events,
since we only have 3...

ana