Re: [Debconf-discuss] no video coverage during nights

Hi,

On Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> ...or for some alternative tool.  Ana mentioned Penta being too complex
> and too buggy and proposed to switch (albeit that noone responded...)

The proposal lacked an alternative to switch to. Suggesting to switch
because "foo sux" without giving alternatives is not really helpful. (It is,
when it's unknown that there are problems. Which is not the case here, we are
very aware that penta has issues - we simply didnt find a working alternative
yet.)

One feature an alternative tool would need to have is the integration of our
video workflow for releasing archived files.

regards,
	Holger