Re: [Debconf-discuss] no video coverage during nights

On Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> I think it is pretty clear for everybody that talks scheduled outside the
> "official" schedule and not in the upper/lower talk won't be recorded.

it's not clear for everyone, yesterday there were videoteam memebers trying to
capture madducks bof, simple because it was in the schedule and those team
members werent in the team meeting were we decided to ignore stuff scheduled
at food times...

And yes, next year I want a flag for each event "(not) to be videoed".

regards,
	Holger