Re: [Debconf-discuss] (Mobile) IP Connectivity in Spain

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 01:11:59PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2009, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> > > FWIW I bought a YOIGO SIM in Barcelona which included 20 Euros
> > > prepay for 20 Euros.

> > I'm actually interested in tracking one of these down today; does
> > anyone know of a store around which would have them (and would
> > someone with more spanish knowledge than me be interested in helping
> > me get one?)

> Thanks to Anibal, we were able to track down a retailer of Yoigo sim
> cards:

> The Phone House Spain, SLU
> C/ Pintores 1
> 10004 Cáceres

> 927 090 106
> 927 227 752

> www.phonehouse.es

For those traveling via Madrid Atocha station, there's a The Phone House
there as well on the upper level.  The yoigo is working beautifully (or
we'll assume this is the case if you receive this email at some point before
Friday ;), thanks for the recommendation. :)