[Debconf-discuss] (Mobile) IP Connectivity in Spain

Hi,

[For those who spend some time in Spain, who need mobile IP connectivity]

I arrived in Sevilla a few days ago, but unfortunately, it isn't as easy
as in Argentina to find internet connectivity in Hotels/Cafes.
(It isn't that difficult either... I was feeling a bit lazy)

By chance, I found that some virtual operators (MNVO) have good plans.

I chose movidata.es (provided and sold by phonehouse).
I bought the formula with an Alcatel 3G Modem, an X200(1) at 49?. It's
prepaid at 5?/100MB (300MB included). I'll post more data soon (short: the
apn is "internettph")

Regards,

Franklin

(1) Unfortunately, the X200 isn't supported by kernel 2.6.30, but adding
    USB-ID in option module should be enough(??), according to a blog.
    I am using my celullar phone as a modem, in the mean time.