Re: [Debconf-discuss] volunteers wanted for setting up the WLAN

On Sat, Jul 04, 2009 at 01:49:52PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> (If someone else starts before the 18th that would obviously help, though for
> those two days I assume us to be fine with 2 or 3 APs just set up
> $somewhere.)

I'm arriving early on the 15th, will be bringing walki-talkies (which
might help for placement) and am familiar with OpenWRT, so if there's
nothing more urgent I'll be happy to help with this (and how could there
be anything more urgent than getting on the net? ;-)

Cheers, Phil.