Re: [Debconf-discuss] Meeting point in Madrid?

Agnieszka "pixelgirl" Czajkowska wrote:
Hi all,

I'll be arriving on July 23rd at 16:20 in Madrid Airport, does anyone arrive around the same time? Later we can go together to Cáceres by bus/train. I have a visual handicap, so some kind of assistance would be good for me. Please let me know either on the mailing list, or direct mail to pixelgirl@creative-geeks.org

I'll arrive 50 minutes earlier, so we could meet at the airport.
Some other debconf attendee around?

BTW I've not yet planed the journey to Caceres.

ciao
	cate