Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how long?

+++ Holger Levsen [2009-05-13 11:19 +0200]:
> I'd appreciate (to not say, will jump in joy) if someone could put the useful
> bits from this mail/thread into http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Travel

OK, Done. (well, doing).

I note that eddy's route is 27 stops
Holgers is 24
So what about:
 Aeropuerto to Nuevos Ministerios (line 8)
 Nuevos Ministerios to Tribunal (line 5)
 Tribunal to Atacho Renfe (line 1)

That is 16 stations. There is a walk at the Nuevos Ministerios change, but my
guess is that this might still be the quickest route?

Anyone actaully know?

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/