Re: [Debconf-discuss] Barajas to Atocha Renfe - which way and how long?

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009, Wookey wrote:
> > I'd appreciate (to not say, will jump in joy) if someone could put the
> > useful bits from this mail/thread into
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Travel
> OK, Done. (well, doing).

Thank you!

*jumps*

> I note that eddy's route is 27 stops
> Holgers is 24
> So what about:
>  Aeropuerto to Nuevos Ministerios (line 8)
>  Nuevos Ministerios to Tribunal (line 5)
>  Tribunal to Atacho Renfe (line 1)

thats another one :) there is also:

Aeropuerto to Nuevos Ministerios (line 8)
Nuevos Ministerios to Cuatro Caminos (line 6)
Cuatro Caminos Tribunal to Atacho Renfe (line 1)

I've made http://layer-acht.org/madrid_map.png now and Simon pointed out that
the map should include Estación Sur too, as this is where the busses to
Caceres leave. Once I've done that, I'll put the map on media.debconf.org...

> That is 16 stations. There is a walk at the Nuevos Ministerios change, but
> my guess is that this might still be the quickest route?

Depending on the amount of luggage I wouldnt recommend that.

regards,
	Holger