Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine party

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:39:44 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> > After the experience of Gustavo Noronha Silva I wonder whether some
> > wrappings might be equipped with RFID.  How else did custom find out
> Nah, the cheese I brought was actually bought in a public market, and
> the wrappings were ad-hoc at best.

FWIW: Nobody at EZE airport detected and/or cared about the cheese in
my luggage (not "sealed", not hidden, nothing special).

Cheers,
gregor
 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #7:  poor power conditioning