Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding vaccinations and stuff like that

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, MJ Ray wrote:

I believe this may vary depending on the vaccine used.  I think I was
told that I need a second vaccination in a few months' time (the first
was a few weeks before a recent trip to Cuba) if I want 20 years
protection, but I don't have my vaccination card to hand just now.
Maybe they used a different vaccine because I was relatively late going.

Well, the optimal situation is having a first, having a second some weeks
later to reach immunisation status and having a third some month later
to get long term protection.  I don't remember the exact numbers and
it might vary anyway.

So if you haven't been to your medical centre yet, please go ASAP.

This is true in any case

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de