Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding vaccinations and stuff like that

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> A further addition: Hepatitis needs two vaccinations the second about
> at least three better six weeks after the first.  [...]

I believe this may vary depending on the vaccine used.  I think I was
told that I need a second vaccination in a few months' time (the first
was a few weeks before a recent trip to Cuba) if I want 20 years
protection, but I don't have my vaccination card to hand just now.
Maybe they used a different vaccine because I was relatively late going.

So if you haven't been to your medical centre yet, please go ASAP.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef