Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar:
> More (and up-to-date) information is available at [0].
>
> [0] https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/Keysigning

After reading the website explanation, I think I don't get completely
how the mechanics for this is going to happen.

By the default directions on keysigning, there will be five groups among
the members; each of the members will belong to one of the groups. Then,
the groups themselves have to coordinate to meet and keysign. Is that
correct?

What I find awkward about this method is that, by default, keysigning
among all DebConf attendees will not be made, but exclusively to the
people in your group, right?

How am I supposed to meet probable people that I haven't met before and
cannot recognize. How is people supposed to sign with people on
different groups? What about people wanting to sign with everybody like
most of the previos DebConfs?

Thanks for reading,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/