Re: [Debconf-discuss] Presentation no longer on the schedule!?

Hi Gunnar,

After reading the answers so far, I also agree with Kevin's comment -
Keith, your conference does not look like the kind of work expected
for Debian Day.

I don't know the full answer to this question except that I thought it would be nice for partners, etc. to get a description and an analysis of the Ubuntu/Debian situation, and also that some of things I will discuss, like ideas on how to work efficiently, might be interesting to people outside of the context of Debian, which is why I thought it was a special talk in some ways. Also, as an outsider, I assumed the day for me to speak would be the day for outsiders.

I hope you can present your talk, even if not formally scheduled (as a
BoF or something like that), during Debconf itself. The right people
will be there :)

Thank you for your interest! I planned my flights around Debian Day, but I will be there for 3 full days. I have updated my schedule, but don't know how to apply for that status.