[Debconf-discuss] Presentation no longer on the schedule!?

Hi;

In November, I submitted a proposal to make a presentation at Debconf 7. In March, I was accepted. Two weeks ago, I re-confirmed, and purchased my plane ticket and reserved a hotel room.

However, I recently went to the Pentabarf website and I see that my presentation's status has since been changed to rejected, 2 months after it was accepted.

Is this just an oversight, or did someone change their mind?

-Keith