[Debconf-discuss] Food around debconf

Does anyone know what food choices and/or what standard of food
labelling is offered for the venue food?

I know that Vegetarian and Vegan choices (and there's nothing wrong
with making those choices, but it is usually more choice than need)
will be offered, but nothing about allergy needs yet.  Because of the
number of developers and supporters I've seen report food allergies
recently, I thought there would be several visitors with allergies or
diet instructions, but I've been told it will be much fewer than 10!

Also, is there a nearer source of wholefoods than the Real Foods shop
on the other side of the city centre?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.