Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

also sprach David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> [2007.05.10.1851 +0200]:
> In my case, a person carrying a valid passport where he/she is not
> forced to, but carry it for ID checking on a keysigning party is a plus
> on the trust level. Such thing happened on DC5 where some Europeans did
> carry their passports for such purposes, that is indeed appreciated.

yeah, passports are internationally standardised and thus a lot
safer. and the are more elaborate ("multiple pages" 0mgdr011z) and
are thus practically impossible to fake.

gosh, why didn't i think of that earlier?

don't hit me.

the heineken uncertainty principle:
  you can never be sure how many
  beers you had last night.