Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

Luca Capello wrote:
> I think that it should be clearly stated what kind of IDs are
> preferred, at least to avoid problems during the keysigning.
>
> For example, EU citizens aren't required to have a passport to enter
> UK and thus they could travel with national IDs only, which I'm not
> sure everyone would accept.

It's my understanding that any government issued document for
international purposes may be valid.

In my case, a person carrying a valid passport where he/she is not
forced to, but carry it for ID checking on a keysigning party is a plus
on the trust level. Such thing happened on DC5 where some Europeans did
carry their passports for such purposes, that is indeed appreciated.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 La vida sin música sería un error.