Re: last two visa questions

martin f krafft wrote:

Hmm, comming as a tourist, I should book some hotel/hostel in
Finland and present the reservation to consulate. But, I have no
plan to live in hotel/hostel. It seems me, it wont be fun to live
somewhere outside HUT. At worst, I can book a hostel if consulate
representative ask me to.
I am sure someone of the locals can say that you are a friend and
staying at their house.

Yes, I belive he can, but he will also need to send an invitation like the one I already received from Linux-Aktivaattori. So, what difference does it really make? In invitation stated that my lodging expenses will be covered by Linux-aktivaattori, in my opinion, this should be enough for consulate. Lets hope for the best! Thank you!

Regards,
Anton Martchukov