More Train Information

Hi,

I'm still considering going to Helsinki by train. Here is an interesting
options for all in Germany and nearby:

 * Interrailticket Zone B for 16 Days: 200€

 * Regular Train to Berlin
   50% off because of Interrail-Ticket
   From Karlsruhe:
   Fast Train (ICE, 5h):		55€
   Slow Train (no ICE, 8h):  44€
   Reginal Trains (11h):     35€
 * NightLineExpress to Malmö:		15€ (Interrail-Price)
 * Malmö - Stockholm:			 0€
 * Ferry Stockholm to Turuk (Finland)   25€
 * Turuk - Helsinki:			 0€
 * Helsinki - Malmö via Norway
   ~1 week Interrail holiday             0€ + Food & Lodging/Camping
 * Malmö - Berlin:			15€
 * Berlin - Karlsruhe:			55€

Total:				       365€

This is not cheapter than the cheapest flights, but it is definatley
more fun, especially if you don't travel alone. Is anyone interested in
joining me on this or a similar route? We could have a Pre-DebCamp on
the trains (there are powerplugs for laptops in the modern trains) :-)

Greetings,
Joachi

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner