Re: Bad bed situation at debconf5

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 12:56:16AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 06:08:35PM +0200, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> > * Sebastian Galletto wrote:
> > > I'm planning to sleep on my inflatable mattress within my sleeping
> > > bag. Is like to be camping in a geek way :).
> > Same for me, I don't need a bed.
> dito

aol.

And while we're on this topic, there IS something that can be helpful
to share: pumps.

I'm taking my inflatable mattress, which is an old big and heavy beach
thing, and that's taking up some space and weight in the luggage
already.  The pump I have is kind of the same: big and heavy.

It could be useful if we could share pumps, so that only people coming
from the nearby, or by train, bring one.  We don't need a pump per
person anyway, don't we?

Ciao,

Enrico

--