Group photo Tue at 16, be there

Andreas Schuldei suggested that I arrange the group photo this year.
There is an amphitheater at the main building of HUT. That's the big
building between the CSD building and the strip mall, on the mall side
of the building. On the map[0], it is building number one, at the end
next to building number 15 (the library), more or less in the area
marked "Alvarin aukio". We will gather there tomorrow after the last
talk of the day, at around 16:00.

In other words: please be there by 16:00 o'clock, not later.

I will attend the last talk of the day and guide people from the CSD
building afterwards. A volunteer to guide people fromfrom Smökki would
be welcome. Please mail me privately.

If it rains[1] or the photograph otherwise fails, we will try again on
Wednesday on the day trip[2].

The photograph will be distributed as the original file directly from
the camera[3], and we will try to make prints available by Friday. If
you want a print, for a price of no more than two or three euros[4],
please go to the reception and write your name on the list.

If anyone wants to make a usemap for the web so that you can point a
mouse at a person and see their name, that would be nice. It was done
for Debconf3 at least, and was pretty cool.

[0] http://www.tkk.fi/Current/otaniemi_map.html

[1] Finnish summers are known to be cold and wet, in case you hadn't
noticed.

[2] http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/daytrip

[3] As a JPEG, since that is easier for most people to deal with than a
RAW file. We will announcde the URL on the debconf5-event list when the
time is right.

[4] We don't know the actual price yet. It won't be very expensive, and
we'll inform you of it as soon as we know.