Re: Piece of advice: Don't go to lunch in the lunch break, if you can avoid it. It'll be crowded!

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 05:08:49PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > If you rely on getting to lunch and back again in time
> > in the lunch break, don't count on the place we have
> > the sponsored meals!  Everybody and her dog will be
> > there at that time, so you may have to wait for half
> > an hour just to get served.

> Oh nice, and when should people go then? In the time they are closed?
> Nah, thats not an advice.

Lunch [1] is available from 10.30 -> 14.30 weekdays, and 11.00 -> 13.00 on
weekends. Which ofcourse does not help if you want see both the talk
before and after lunch break..

If you are not attending either of the talks, please ease the traffic
jam by having lunch earlier/later than on the lunch break slot on the
talk schedule.

[1] http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/living/food