Re: Group photo Tue at 16, be there

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 06:27:28PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> [4] We don't know the actual price yet. It won't be very expensive, and
> we'll inform you of it as soon as we know.

I called the webshop called Fotonetti (http://www.fotonetti.fi) and got a
discount code: 30 cm x 20 cm prints 1.20 euros each (normal price around 2
euros). I've used them before, they use photo paper and are decent quality,
not a laser print shop or something. One kind of drawback is that they are a
webshop and physically far from Helsinki so we'd have to rely on the mail to
get pictures by Friday.

I will be also getting a quote from a place in Helsinki city center called
Fotoyks which one of my friends (a young freelance photographer) recommended.

So we will be able to announce the price tomorrow and I can take orders at
the group photo site after taking the photo.

AJT

--
Arto Teras <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info