audio mixers needed as well (Re: video volunteer list version 0.9 - we could use some help :)

Hi,

we also need people captable of using the audio mixer in the big auditorium.

People interesting doing this should please contact Chris Hall to get a short
introduction to the system (approx. 20min for the inexperienced, less for
more experienced people...)

Please _also_ contact Henning Sprang who will maintain the volunteer list,
Chris is not doing this.

regards,
	Holger (we'll need a crew of 3 people for the big auditorium and 2 for the
small one at least _for each and every talk_. Our core videoaudio-team
consists of 6 people, which also need some rest and even dare to think of
having a life at debconf. Post-processing (which we try to keep at a minimum
(cause the setup allows this)) not including.