Re: video volunteer list version 0.9 - we could use some help :)

This went down the cable probably (or i just forgot it even if i saw it),
irc is not so well suited for long term coordination.
Will be changes immediately. Could you provide me with
a list of times/dates when you are available or aren't?

Thanks,
Henning